For your reporting, we are happy to provide you with press releases, impressions and a variety of other important information about the international trade fair iENA in Nuremberg. Our press department will be happy to assist you with any questions you might have.
Welcome to the press area of the iENA
At a glance!
Trade fair dates
Thursday, November 1st to Sunday, November 4th, 2018
Germany - Messe Nürnberg (Exhibition Center Nuremberg) - Hall 12
- Thursday, November 1st, Friday, November 2nd, 2018: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm, only open to trade visitors/ specialized visitors, Admission until 1 h before closing time
- on Saturday, November 3rd, 2018: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm, Admission until 1 h before closing time
- on Sunday, November 4th, 2018: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm. Admission until 1 h before closing time
List for exhibitors
- We are sorry to have to inform you that legal patent regulations prevent us from providing an online list of exhibitors for the iENA although this is customary at other trade fairs. We apologize for any inconvenience
- However, you may take iENA exhibition catalog from the fair opens with us on delivery order (36,50 € incl. shipping)
Please call for this our customer support
Phone : + 49.911.98833-7000
Fax: + 49.911.98833-7999
or send e-mail to
Number of inventions/exhibitors 2017:
More than 800 inventions, exhibitors from 31 countries.
Participating countries 2017:
Angola, Austria, Bosnia-Herzegovina, China, Congo, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Greece, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macau, Malaysia, Moldova, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United States of America.
iENA daily agenda
You always wanted to know what motivates an inventor, which train of thoughts leads to an innovation? Then you are at the right place: The special ized daily lecture program offers you inter esting insights into the development work and allows a dialogue between trade visitors and inventors.
A special highlight is the daily program of presentations on the iENA stage. Every day, starting
at 10:00 a.m., presentations are given by specialists and discussions take place on current questions relating to inventions. Those taking part include the DPMA Deutsches Patent- und Markenamt (German Patent and Trade Mark Office), Chambers of Industry and Commerces, colleges, well-known companies as well as international inventors associations.
- You can find the >> stage program here
iENA highlights of the daily agenda
iENA-Innovations-Seminar, Friday, 3rd November 2017, (only in German language)
- 10:30 – 12:30 AM: „Von der Idee zur Innovation - Neue Produkte und Prozesse generieren und implementieren“
- 1:30 – 3:00 PM: "Strategien des Innovationsmanagements"
iENA-START-Symposium - Saturday, 4th November 2017, (only in German language)
- 10:00 –12:30 AM: „Mit der Idee zum Erfolg - Wege von Erfindungen in dei Wirtschaft”
Final press release: From idea to success
09. Nov 2017
This year the International Trade Fair iENA in Nuremberg was forum for 850 inventions, an intensive exchange of knowledge, licencing negotiations and...
email send to
Informations for accreditation
The accreditation takes place at the start of the exhibition
Press cards will not be sent out beforehand. Press cards will only be issued to members of the editing team and journalists, however, not to personnel from publishing, media management and advertising departments.
Press Office West, NCC West, 1st floor, access via rotunda
In our Press Center, you will find working space with PC, Internet access and photocopiers.
Journalists also have free lockers located within the Press Center. Information supplied by exhibitors and iENA is also available for journalists, to be picked up from our press boxes, located in the Press Center.
Free Parking for the press members
Parking Space Ost (East), sign-posted (only with iENA or Consumenta press card).
Due to construction work at the fairgrounds the parking space Mitte/West is only available to a limited extent. Therefore please use Parking Space Ost and take the shuttle bus, direction Entrace Mitte/West (Eingang Mitte/West). Please note there is no press office/ accreditation area at entrance Ost.